The first snow

Wrapped around your arms I was falling deep in your warmth
Breeze happened to touch my bare skin and urged me to go deep into you
You touched my right ear and said something about first snow
The ground felt warm and cold at same time
It was first snow of the year
It was first snow of us together
How we talked about this for years
And now this is actually happening
I premeditated
What are you supposed to do when the years of anticipation actually come true
The first snow touched my feet while first love holding my hand
They say first snow is like first love
How we planned about snow fights and snow angels
How we were to design our own snowman
But snow melts away
What if you'll too
This feels too good to be true
You tap me in the back while me trapped in the chaos of my own mind
You wrote our name
Cliche? I wouldn't say
Classic it was
We sit side by side in the swing
I lean on you
Feel those lips against mine letting the flake of snow fall from my clutch
Snow is never permanent but you are
First snow come every year but how can love for someone?






Comments

Post a Comment